-Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Must be 23 years of age or older (for insurance requirements)
- Previous OTR experience
- Must have a minimum of One (1) year of verifiable driving experience with a Class "A" CDL
- Motor vehicle record may not show any Alcohol/Drug related convictions within the previous 5 years. This will include Alcohol related convictions which have been plead to a lesser charge such as careless driving.
- Employment history with no more than 5 carriers over the past 3 years
- Have a MVR with no more than 1 violation within the last 3 years
- Your MVR must not have any revocations or suspensions on record
- Your MVR must have no accidents within the last 3 years
- Must be comfortable driving in all 48 state
- Must have a clean criminal record and any dismissed cases must have supporting court rendered documentation
- Possess good truck maneuvering skills
- Takes pride in your truck and keep it clean
- General truck maintenance knowledge is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be responsible to handle time sensitive schedules
- Must hold a current DOT physical certificate.
- Must pass a pre–employment drug screen.
PAY and BENEFITS
-Paid Competitive Salary not by mileage
-Low Miles. Average 75,000 miles / year
-Hotel and Food allowances
-Long term job security
-Merit raises (yearly review)
-All Trucks equipped with PrePass
~~~Serious Applicants Only Please ~~~~~
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Do you have the qualities to join our team?
Solid Staging is looking for drivers to join our growing company. Solid Staging is a small family oriented company and drivers are known by name with all of our clients. You will do work you are proud of among peers that will become like family. Trust us, we are different. Solid Staging specializes in transportation for concerts, theatre shows, corporate meetings and special events.
We are looking for motivated, responsible, and energetic team members who will contribute to and uphold our reputation. If you take pride in your work, have a positive attitude, are flexible to schedule changes and are self-motivated then please see our requirements below and take your first step towards a rewarding career with Solid Staging.